[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 513932
Posted By: Perini Management Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-02-10 00:04:02
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Telecommunications, Electronic Safety and Security (TSS) - Foreman / Working Superintendent
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Provide on-site working / technical supervision, coordination, planning of Telecommunications (T/D) and Technical Security Systems (TSS) installations in Montevideo, Uruguay.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget schedule, and NEC.
• Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising T/D and TSS work (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Evaluate existing systems, stage temporary and install new.
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Coordinate with mechanical, structural and other trades for temporary and permanent work.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Develop detailed bill of materials for phased overseas materials procurement.
• Manage, train and supervise local labor and subcontractors.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
• Develop phased solutions for maintaining power while renovating existing systems.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• 5-10 years of Telecommunications experience.
• Experience with large complex electrical / communication / TSS renovations.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. government construction specifications, techniques, and standards.
• Able to obtain and maintain a government clearance.
• Fluency in Spanish preferred.
• OBO / DoS Experience Preferred
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
46 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.