[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523708
Posted By: Perini Management Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-06-02 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Estimator] Estimators
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 01701
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks Estimators to join our team in the Framingham, Massachusetts home office.
o Ten (10) plus years of experience in the construction industry with an emphasis on subcontractor outreach, coordination and/or estimating.
o Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the construction industry with an emphasis on subcontractor outreach, coordination and/or estimating.
o Experience with concrete, masonry and steel a plus.
o Interest in learning and developing essential skills to build a career in construction.
o Training will be provided to assist in the growth of the Assistant Estimator.
o Previous construction experience a plus.
In a team environment, the Estimating Team works to perform their duties and responsibilities supporting a common goal of winning work through development of high quality estimates and proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review project documents and perform quantity take-offs.
• Solicit subcontractor/vendor quotations.
• Review subcontractor/vendor proposals for completeness.
• Prepare and assist in the preparation of subcontractors/vendors proposal analysis.
• Assist with purchasing and definition of subcontractor / vendor agreement scope of work.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to understand construction documents
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word primarily).
• Working knowledge of On-Screen take-off software or similar.
• Working knowledge of estimating software a plus.
About Perini Management Services
Perini Management Services, Inc., www.pmsi.tutorperini.com, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC), www.tutorperini.com. As part of the TPC Building group, PMSI specializes in design-bid-build and design-build construction projects for U.S. federal agencies, both within and outside the continental United States. PMSI also provides contract completion services to sureties nationwide.
PMSI provides a competitive compensation package and health and welfare benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
76 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.