home >> overseas >> job board >> post

[I&C Technician] I&C Technician

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Shanahan engineering require an I&C Technician PA 15461

Start: Nov 5th.
End: Nov 12th.
Hours: 12hrs/shift only day shift, no day off.
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience.

Duties and abilities:
• Considers safety at work to be of the utmost primary importance.
• Be able to operate Multimeter Fluke 754 and Hart Communicator.
• Hand tools for tubing. Knows power plant (KKS) setups. Install, calibrate, recertifies, test, troubleshoot, and maintain protective relays, limit switches, transmitters, instrumentation, metering, monitoring, and control systems (DCS) on boilers, turbines, generators, and plant auxiliary equipment.
• In shop location includes performing bench work and component troubleshooting.
• Reads, and interprets electric generating plants P&ID’s and wiring diagrams to locate, identify, troubleshoot, and repair plant systems, interlocks, etc.
• Uses test equipment (oscilloscopes, multi-meters electronic bridges, loop calibrators such as Fluke and/or Hart) and hand tools (i.e. drills, screwdrivers) as necessary to troubleshoot and maintain devices and systems for the power plant.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.