[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. is seeking a Site Superintendent for a project located in Colorado.
Provide overall on-site technical supervision and resource scheduling for Federal and Commercial construction projects.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Implement Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Coordinate with on-site Owner employees.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• Ten years of supervisory field experience with large building renovation.
• Minimum of 10 years construction management and/or craft supervision experience in new building construction, historical renovations with experience in all construction disciplines.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
• Experience with Federal Government Clients Preferred
• Resume shall indicate area of expertise (e.g. civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, materials, finishes, etc.)