[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks an experienced Construction Scheduler.
• Responsible for the preparation of the required schedules and related documents in compliance with the provisions of Federal specifications.
• Responsible for Project coordination procedures throughout the construction period of the Contract.
• Work in close cooperation with the Contractor’s PM, superintendent, subcontractors, suppliers, and Owner for the development and implementation of the Project Progress Schedule.
• Have experience as a project scheduler on large government building projects.
• Develop time impact analyses supporting time extensions for modifications and REA’s.
Background and Qualifications
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in construction scheduling (with a general contractor or subcontractor).
• Advance skill level in Primavera P-6 software.
• Strong communications skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Advanced skill level in Excel and Word
• Ability to obtain a US security clearance
• A Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, engineering, or an equivalent combination of experience and education a plus.
• Relocation Required.