[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks an Assistant Estimator to join our team in the Framingham, Massachusetts home office.
The Assistant Estimator will work supporting the Estimating Department while learning and developing essential skills to build a career in construction.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review project documents and perform quantity take-offs.
• Solicit subcontractor/vendor quotations.
• Preparing and distribute bid documents.
• Review subcontractor/vendor proposals for completeness.
• Assist in the preparation of subcontractors/vendors proposal analysis.
• Interest in learning and developing essential skills to build a career in construction.
• Training will be provided to assist in the growth of the Assistant Estimator.
• Previous construction experience a plus.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word primarily).
About Perini Management Services
Perini Management Services, Inc., www.pmsi.tutorperini.com, specializes in design-bid-build and design-build construction projects for U.S. federal agencies, both within and outside the continental United States. PMSI also provides contract completion services to sureties nationwide.
PMSI provides a competitive compensation package and health and welfare benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability)