[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks a Project Engineer for a project located in Saudi Arabia / GCC Region.
• Ensure project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall construction schedule
• Provide technical support for construction effort including participation in construction planning and design; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of design conflicts; review of product data submittals & shop drawngs
• Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures that include document control of RFI’s, material submittals, shop drawings and change orders.
• Perform site inspections of in-place work to ensure quality and compliance with contract documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Science/Technology, Construction Management
• Five years of experience in Federal Contracting and/or large building renovation
• CADD experience a plus
• Arabic fluency a plus.
• Prior experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC a plus.
• Able to obtain and maintain a government clearance.
• Must be willing to relocate overseas.