[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Follow blueprints and schematics to build specifications. Will be doing various assemblies an production. May be doing some cabling, soldering, and basic reporting.
A Production Technician will follow work flows in the production of various assemblies
* Follow standard work flow documentation
* Standard workmanship processes
o Precision mechanical assembly
* Basic problem reporting Non-Conforming Material Processing
* Management and coordination of Material Review Board materials and FTR tracking
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
* US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
* 2+ years working in an engineering field and/or precision mechanical assembly environment
* Hands-on experience with mechanical and electronic hardware
* Working knowledge of standard mechanical electrical tools: torque wrenches, soldering irons, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.