[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Temp - to - Hire
If eligible, there may be a FT conversion opportunity after 90 days and a review of attendance and performance
Electrical Sr. Supervisors
Reports directly to the Director of Install.
Pay range $35 - $45/hr based on experience.
$140/ day per diem
This is a traveling role. Must be flexible to travel 100%
• Must have (8+) years of experience in wiring of conveyor system or industrial system.
• Must possess electrical license issued by a state government.
• Must have construction management skills and experience.
• Must have computer skills, able to use Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Teams, and Internet Explore effectively.
• Accountable for installation project onsite activities, reports, schedule, budget, and monitor quality.
• Must be able to monitor multiply projects at once.
• Must have a good working knowledge of the NEC.
• Required to travel 100% to different job site locations each week.
• Experience in supervising crews with 50 people or more.
• Works closely with assigned project manager on customer related issues and schedule requirements.
• Leads with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within conveyor systems installations.
• Works closely with the Director and Manager of installation services on manpower, forecasting, staffing, documenting hours of extra work with explanation (Overrun Alerts), and identifying risks early on.
• Effectively communicates and sets expectations with Electrical Supervisors to broadcast directives down to support installers.
• Plays an active role in the hiring and layoff process of local labor coordinating all actions with the Installation Manager and HR representative or Labor Supplier