[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Provide on-site technical supervision for mechanical and electrical work at the U.S. Customs House Renovation, San Juan, PR
Supervise construction effort to ensure all work is performed in strict accordance with design documents while meeting project schedule requirements.
• Assist in planning, coordinating, scheduling and supervising onsite functions with Plumbing, Mechanical, Fire Protection, Controls and Electrical Subcontractors.
• Assume responsibility for productivity and coordination of MEP trades with architectural & structural work. Insure all materials to be incorporated into the work are available and/or onsite.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, submittal review, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist in the startup, testing and commissioning of all required equipment
• Witness remote testing of specialized HVAC equipment with fabricator and Owner Representative.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 10 years of construction related supervisory experience for Plumbing, HVAC, Controls, and Electrical.
Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Mechanical/HVAC/Electrical construction (code, equipment, methods).
Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
DOD/Federal Government project experience preferred
Background Check/Security Clearance Required
OSHA 30 Required