[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Responsible for the development and drive of the continuous improvement process that improves method of operation and work standards and plant productivity improvements
• Develop and drive the CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROCESS that improves METHODS OF OPERATION and work standards and improves plant productivity
• Assist in establishing work measurement programs and analyze work samples to develop standards for labor utilization
• Video analysis and TIME STUDIES
• Create and implement optimized layouts to reduce manufacturing lead-time.
• Work with various teams to develop Standard Work instructions through time observations and associated visual controls for measuring performance
• Work with operations management to improve performance of staff
• Develop, evaluate, document and improve methods of operations to work area design, process flow and work methods
• Define and document standardized work for each cell.
• Familiar with lean manufacturing concepts and tools
• Other duties may be assigned
• Makes credible decisions based on facts, appropriate risk analysis and sound judgment. Is prudent with company resources.
• Makes decisions that take customer interests into account. Strives to fine mutual solutions.
• Demonstrates courage in bringing forward new ideas and seeing them through to completion.
• Has a strong Drive for Results and acts with appropriate sense of urgency.
• Respects and values differences; takes advantage of differences to optimize results. Demonstrates empathy and respect.
• Communicates effectively, respectively and honestly. Engages in the performance management process.
• Thinking critically to penetrate complex problems and expanding possibilities by making fresh connections. Enjoying experimentation, being curious and effectively dealing with the discomfort of change.
• Ability to engage and be present. Empathetic listener.
• Self awareness - the ability to know one's own emotions, strengths, weaknesses, drives, values and goals and recognize their impact on others. Self regulation - controlling or redirecting one's disruptive emotions and impulses and adapting to changing circumstances.
• Ability to use MS Office products and Power BI.
Other Job Functions: INTERMEDIATE EXCEL SKILLS
• Performs other duties as assigned by the OpEx Manager.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Industrial Engineering, or related field + 2 years experience or MS in Industrial Engineering, or related field + 1 years experience.
• Substantial and demonstrated applicable experience
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Requires standing/walking 1/3-2/3 of the time, sitting 1/3-2/3 of the, talking or hearing 2/3 or more of the time.
• Requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel 2/3 or more of the time.
• Requires reaching with hands and arms 2/3 or more of the time.
• Requires lifting up to 25 pounds up to 1/3 of the time.
• Requires close, distance, color, and peripheral vision; depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.