[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and implementation of training for EPM and PM Services personnel. Topics to include, Process Standards, Project Management, Change Management, Risk Management, and Leadership.
- Assist in the definition of success metrics / adoption criteria and the measurement of performance against them.
- Collaborate with management to gather and analyze operational information and evaluate the impact of change.
- Support the development, upgrade and implementation of PM Tools solutions (Unifier, P6, win est.) This may include: meeting facilitation, documentation and research support
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Significant complex project experience to help lead and guide the PM teams to embrace the value of the process and execute the process correctly
- Significant risk management and mitigation experience is necessary to recognize potential issues and recommend corrective actions for success
- Ability to create communication plans to enable smooth implementation of the strategy.