Help us keep the boards useful by following these guidelines when you post:
- Please do not post your resume in the job board.
- Use the mail link (upper left corner) in the original post to answer a job ad or to request more information.
- Don't spam the board. Multiple posts will be deleted and the poster may be blocked.
- Inappropriate posts will be immediately deleted and the poster's IP address will be blocked.
- Jobs should be posted by registered recruiters, consulting firms, agents or HR reps. Private parties are not allowed to post jobs on Roadtechs.com.
- Click here to review the Roadtechs.com User Agreement.
- Ensure that your jobs place higher in searches by adding location information.
- * Use the text msg number to allow candidate replies to you via mobile phone text messaging.
- ** Using a password is recommended if you want the ability to edit your post later.
- *** Entering a job title from the drop-down will enable checking the Black Book resume database for possible candidates and email results to you. Also enables emails from Job Seekers announcing their availability (Announce!). Applies only to job posts using a valid email address for replies. Leave this field blank if you don't want the resume email.
- (reqd) indicates that a field must be completed or the post cannot be submitted.
- (opt) indicates that a field is optional. These fields add detail to the post and should be completed, if possible.
- (rec) indicates that a field is recommended. These fields will help add detail to or manage the post, or aid responses from jobseekers.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.