Mechanical Engineer: Records Review Project (5914831)
Posted by: Aerotek on February 16, 2017 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New Haven
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 06484
- 4yrs BSME preferred. Open to BSEE
- Decent Excel skills
- Knowledge of Mechanical systems and Materials Specifications
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Basic understanding of steel pipe and components materials characteristics
- Understanding of how to recognize an MTR (material test report), valid pressure test, and other documentation to validate material characteristics
- Understanding of how to perform MAOP calculations
- This role has competitive compensation and will start ASAP.
- You'll be working through records to identify parts and verify Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP) for a natural gas pipeline and facilities.
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
128 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.