Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Anchorage and North Slope
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99501
The Demolition & Decommissioning Project Engineer is responsible for the review and endorsement of contractor deliverables, and validating the contractor progress feasibility, completeness, and/or accuracy. Must ensure that the decisions and deliverables are in-line with and will achieve the Project priorities to include safety goals/requirements, schedule requirements, and cost efficiencies. This is an Anchorage based role, with travel to the North Slope is estimated to be 20% of the work.
• Provide technical input and engineering and demolition planning support.
• Support the Project Manager in performance managing contractors to scope, cost, and schedule.
• Represent the company when interfacing with contractors and third parties.
• Support the Project Manager in coordinating and performance managing the interfaces between the project, internal organizations, and contractors, and maintaining oversight of contractor’s interface management activities.
• Support project to deliver governance and verification activities to Owner’s requirements.
• Must present a proven ability to communicate and effectively work with both internal and external organizations.
• Must display an understanding of the national and regional regulatory environment.
• Will utilize project risk management skills daily; risks associated with D&D and oil and gas.
• Degree in Engineering or significant industry experience in Decommissioning and Demolition.
• Previous experience in contractor vetting and auditing.
• Previous arctic project delivery experience.
• Understanding of Owner’s regional Control of Work, and safety management practices.
• Understanding of Owner’s common process for project management and project self-verification.
• Previous large structure, on-shore, Decommissioning and Demolition (D&D) project experience, both in planning and execution.
• Previous experience performance managing D&D contractors to scope, cost, and schedule.
• Knowledge of D&D contracting market (i.e. capabilities, execution strategies, costs).
• Understanding and experience implanting Safety Management Systems in D&D projects.
3 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.