Utility Worker (18068)
Posted by: BHI Energy <Tricia.Cusimano@bhienergy.com> on November 19, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28801
BHI Power Services is looking for a Utility Worker for the Asheville Fossil Station. This position will be responsible for day-to-day cleaning and up keep of buildings and other assigned areas within the facility. Work performance and cleaning shall be to a level that meets established cleaning standards and expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- Clean floors (i.e. sweeping, mopping (dry & wet), and vacuuming)
- Clean and service facility restrooms
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets, rugs and other floor coverings
- Wash walls and glass
- Dusting ledges and countertops
- Removing trash and debris from collection receptacles
- Weed removal around exterior of building and in flower beds
- Notifying management of need for repairs
- Actively participate in Pre-Job and Safety Briefings
- Follow established safe work practices
- Use administrative documents, procedures, data sheets/forms properly.
- Climb and work from ladders and scaffolding if necessary
- Capable of lifting a minimum of fifty pounds over head
- Floor Care Technician
Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug test
2287 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.