Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30308
1. Job Description: Tech Aide: This position is responsible for supporting the Project Engineering group within Company Generation. This position routinely takes on multiple projects/tasks. There are potentially two positions to be filled.
2. Job Location: Atlanta
3. Desired Qualifications:
• Database expert: candidate must have extensive working experience with various databases comparing data to other tools, documents and standards.
• Requires working knowledge and experience in SharePoint sites, Access, Excel, Word and Adobe at an intermediate skill level and the ability to create/modify forms to increase productivity.
• Ability to learn new software and tools used by the group.
• Ability to handle routine and non-routine assignments with instruction and guidance from Project Engineers or supervision.
• Requires initiative and able to effectively plan, organize, and execute their work.
• Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
• Associates degree is required
4. Travel: Up to 10% travel.
5. Estimated Start Date: ASAP
5. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment: Up to 12 months with option to renew contract.
29 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.