Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
System One is seeking a Technical Writer/ Administrative Assistant to be based out of Birmingham AL
The Technical Writer/ Administrative Assistant will have:
• Strong planning, organizing, coordinating, problem-solving skills, and written/oral communications.
• Detail orientated
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft tools (in Windows 10) – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel and basic PowerPoint skills preferred.
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Experience working with databases and pivot tables preferred.
• Flexible and able to work independently and as a member of a team
12 month assignment
15 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.