Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 74112
Trillium Environmental Services is seeking dedicated Fuel Polishing Technicians to work out of our Tulsa, OK location.
Fuel Polishing Technicians operate specialized equipment designed and patented specifically for tank cleaning and fuel polishing.
Pay rate will range DOE, minimum pay rate will start at $18 per hour.
- Adhering to all safety policies and practices.
- To drive and operate efficiently and safely, all power equipment.
- Perform proper pre-trip and post-trips inspections all power equipment.
- Participate in daily safety meetings in the shop and on job sites.
- Completes work orders, time, field and expense reports and documentation.
- High School education or equivalent
- Valid Class A CDL License
- Verifiable Class A CDL license driving for a minimum of 2 years
- Clean Driving Record
- Must be able to travel Monday - Friday
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment drug screenings
Apply online: https://trilliumstaffing.com/jobs/job/517709
53 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.