Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Spencer Ogden is searching for a machine operator, responsible for the balancing of large equipment (diesel engines, generators, turbines).
Candidate must be able to:
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using math and tolls like micrometers, verniers, and gauges
- Measure, examine, and test completed units for defects
- Operate fork lifts and cranes- Use of torches, grinders, and multiple power tools
- Experienced in the use of balancing tools
- Experience with IRDİ balance machines, mechanics, layout, and procedures
- 5-10 years experience in manufacturing/balancing and repair- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer skills
84 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.