Equipment Operator (25592)
Posted by: BHI Energy <Tricia.Cusimano@bhienergy.com> on November 16, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Belews Creek
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 27009
BHI Energy is currently seeking Equipment Operators at the Belews Creek Fossil station. These positions are local hire positions located in Belews Creek, NC. In this position you will be responsiable to drive a Vacuum truck and operates truck equipment to complete single task jobs requiring one or more crews and at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and BHI Energy policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- Drives/Operates Vacuum truck in accordance with company/client policies.
- Loads, transports, and unload materials, tools, equipment, and supplies to support project activities.
- Inspects equipment for malfunctions or defective parts, documents results and notifies Supervisor of deficiencies prior to operation of vacuum truck.
- Places defective equipment in an "out of service" status to prevent personnel injury or further equipment damage.
- Understands verbal and hand signal directions given by signalman or spotters.
- Utilize appropriate PPE and Reflective Clothing as required by site specific requirements.
- Performs basic mechanical adjustments or services as needed and authorized by client.
- Training Requirements:
- Employee must have and be able to maintain a current driver's license.
- Certify qualifications per plant specific procedure in a manner similar to the following:
- Attend a refresher training, pass a written or practical operation exam.
- Provide documentation of successful completion of classroom training written exam or practical operation exam.
- Maintain Annual site requalification.
- Maintain qualification to perform routine inspections in accordance with plant procedures.
- Be able to climb and work from ladders off vacuum truck.
- Lift a minimum of 75 pounds overhead.
- Follow safe work practices.
- Complete administrative document, data sheets, and forms in accordance with approved procedures.
- Must be able to pass security background
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have a current driver's license
227 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.