Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Field Safety Manager
System One is seeking a Field Safety Manager for a contract position in Milford, CT. This Field Safety Manager is a mid-level project position, which is accountable for implementing and maintaining safety & health procedures on multiple sized projects and well as performs medium to high complexity tasks and may act as a supervisor to other safety and health professionals. This is a contract position for a high voltage project lasting approximately 2 months.
The Field Safety Manager is responsible for:
• Develops and conducts employee safety and health training programs.
• Conducts detailed site safety and health inspections.
• Performs record keeping / filing functions.
• Conducts incident and injury/illness investigations.
• Writes detailed injury/illness reports.
• Completes all appropriate company safety and health program documents.
• Interfaces with clients.
• Manages construction contractor safety and health program administration.
• May act as Safety & Health Consultant to internal and external clients.
• May act as on-site first aid and medical provider.
• Provides supervision, training, development, and performance management of direct reports.
• Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
• While in the field, may supervise the work of others: responsible for hiring, discipline, and pay administration of his or her subordinates.
• Supervises Safety & Health Interns, Safety & Health Advisors 1, 2, and 3.
• Acts as a Project Safety Manager.
• Among initial responsibilities, this Manager may lead a project team. The individuals comprising this team may vary by project.
Field Safety Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred
• Safety and health certifications (i.e. CSP, OSHA 500 or 501, CHST, etc...)
• Five plus years safety and health experience and three plus years in an industrial construction environment
• Experience working with high voltage and live wires
Field Safety Manager additional information:
• Two month contract assignment
• Local candidates
• No per diem or mobilization/demobilization provide
System One maintains a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
93 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.