Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Opportunity in Houston, TX (and other locations) in 2 week intervals and provided intermittent support for the contractor’s office.
The company will require individuals with specific technical expertise to conduct site inspections on sites with major damage (e.g., destroyed facilities; facilities with extensive damage; facilities with significant damage to mechanical, electrical and plumbing components, etc.) to document disaster-related damage. These individuals will conduct site inspections to validate infrastructure damage and record detailed damage descriptions during the inspection to include the following additional tasks:
• Reviewing and analyzing professional architectural/engineering reports and designs or as-built plans
• Thoroughly documenting analyses in writing
• Developing scopes of work, including related code and standard requirements
• Validating applicant-provided scopes of work, including related code and standard requirements
• Developing and reviewing cost estimates
• Advising company staff on the technical validity of claims presented under company’s arbitration Should arbitration hearings occur, testify as an expert witness on company’s behalf
• PE, CIH, or comparable
• Disaster Recovery related experience
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
62 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.