Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
NES is a leading Staffing Provider to the Power Generation industry, specializing in supporting OEM's and Service Providers with Key Personnel. We are currently looking for a full time Motor Winder for a position in Indiana. Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Motor Winder
Location: Valparaiso, IN
Type: Full Time with Benefits
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Read winding data card for each job.
- Inspect various kinds of electromechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
- Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment.
The requirements for the position are as follows:
- One year of hands-on mechanical experience.
- 1-2 years of AC/DC motor repair experience.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division including percentages and fractions.
- Ability to operate hoists, fork lift trucks, and other equipment following proper procedures.
- Understanding of electromechanical equipment and their components.
70 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.