Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9132081704
Pipeline inspector needed for pipeline construction project in Oklahoma.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· API-1169 pipeline inspector certification
· PHSMA OQ
· Current AWS Certified Welding Inspector certification.
· Minimum 7 years related experience in quality roles and procedures.
· Must be detailed oriented.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong computer and communications media skills.
> Advanced technical writing experience required.
Anticipate $40-50 (BOE) per hour + Per Diem + Travel
Please send resumes/referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
575 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.