Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
System One is currently seeking a Piping Superintendent on a 5 month contract to hire position located in Bucks, AL.
- Assists the Construction Manager in ensuring complete adherence by all site supervision and craft.
- Monitors, Verifies and Reports on construction activities for compliance with the CPM schedule.
- Tracks and reports on completion of project schedule activities and commodity installation.
- Assists craft/subcontractors/superintendents in resolving problems and reports on issues related to drawings and information, schedule, quality, quantity tracking, cost reporting and safety.
- Monitors discipline construction productivity, progress and cost , and reports to Construction Manager and Field Project Controls Manager.
- 3+ years experience as a Superintendent or 3 years on similar projects in supervisory role or equivalent.
- OSHA Training and Qualification 40 hour required.
- Union background.
- Completed union apprenticeship.
- Majority of project experience working on union projects leading direct hire craft.
- Experience with large power plants (5+ years preferred)
- Hydro is a plus
- Experience working with work packaging.
Duration: 5 months
Location: Bucks, AL
PD: $98.67/day x 7
217 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.