Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
DN204978 – PLANNER 2 – AUBURNDALE, FL – 3 MONTHS – NO PER DIEM
• Facilitate preparing of the Outage Work Orders for all projects scheduled in the outage time frame.
• Consult with Project Managers/ Engineers/ Contractors to build the Work Order inside Maximo for field execution and accurate cost tracking.
• The effort inside of Maximo will also be used as key information to building the outage schedule and budget.
• The craft resources will need to be identified inside the plan to be an input to the schedule.
• The Planner will need to assist in ordering material and parts with in Work Orders.
• They will need to work with Supply Chain/ Warehouse/ Vendors to ensure material or parts are received in time for the work to be executed.
• This position will also manage outage logistics with vendors, contractors and station personnel.
• There will be a need to perform a walk down of the components as needed to understand the scope of the work.
• Individual will need strong computer skills, required to attend routine meetings and will also be required to identify and address potential barriers to efficient outage execution.
• 5 years experiences
66 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.