Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 77252
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9132081704
**LOCAL CANDIDATES, no per diem
Houston, TX 77252
(NW Houston, near Jersey Village)
1 year Contract
Pay based on experience
**Must be ACCP certified (including MT Bench certification) with NDE/ NDT relevant experience (Non destructive evaluation / non destructive testing)**
• Certified Level II in UT, PT, and MT at time of hire, will be required to re-certify with client
2nd shift: 2:15pm - 12:45am / Monday - Saturday
The QA / QC Technician II will be responsible for performing QA / QC inspection and creating quality documentation for Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) / hardness / NCRs / etc.
• Work to quality assurance procedures & engineering specifications, etc. as specified
• Work in partnership with manufacturing management to eliminate the causes of quality problems
• Operate & analyze phased array UT equipment on associated weld inspection
• Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, & environmental regulations
• Perform other related duties as assigned indicated by responsibilities
• Perform all duties as assigned by management
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in a manufacturing role
• Magnetic Particle ACCP Level II
• Ultrasonic Testing ACCP Level II
please send resumes/referrals to email@example.com
210 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.