Job Search:

job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> petrochem / fossil / offshore >> job board >> post

[QC Inspector] Part-Time/As-Needed E&I Inspector (local to Houston, TX)

Posted by: System One Holdings, LLC <chase.rosenbayger@systemone.com> on December 10, 2017 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Houston
State: Texas

Qualifications for I & E Vendor Source Inspector
Candidate must have 5+ years of professional experience in the QA field with experience in Vendor Source Inspection for I & E equipment.
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Strong organizational, oral / written communication, interpersonal relationship and negotiating skills.
Gains credibility quickly with others and leads others toward goal alignment and achievement.
Proficient in Construction/Field Surveillance, Records Management, and Inspection of equipment used in the CPI.
Proficient in the usage of basic computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook (E-Mail), etc.

I & E Job Description
Candidate must follow all vendor safety requirements.
Verify relays meet client Standards, Spec and approved drawing requirements.
Witness vendors perform testing of transmission/distribution substation power equipment, transformers, transfer switches, motors, leak detection systems, compressor control systems, control panels, etc. per client Vendor Test Procedures and Inspection & Test Plan (ITP).
Witness vendors performing testing per client Standards, Vendor Test Procedures and Inspection & Test Plan.
Verify internal wiring checks at panels for correct breaker size, wire size, correct wire insulation, conductor has UL label, correct color, etc. per client Standards, Vendor Test Procedures and Inspection & Test Plan.
Verify ground bus size, location of bus, lugs mounted to the bus, etc. per client Standards, approved drawings, approved Vendor Test Procedures and approved Inspection & Test Plan.
Verify installed equipment locations per client Standards and approved drawings.
Verify Bill of Material quantities.
Verify all dimensions per approved drawing requirements.

This position is based in the Houston area.

Candidate must be willing to travel.

Part time position paid on an hourly basis.

193 page view(s)

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.