Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Allstates Consulting Services energy client seeks a Lead Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join their team in north Madison Wisconsin for 2 months. Need 10+ years experience commissioning in a lead role at a power plant facility. SCR experience is a must. Must have a strong background preparing paperwork for turnover packages.
this is a 2 month contract. 60 hours a week. Per Diem.
• Oversee the final stages of Electrical commissioning
• Ongoing and final preparation of proper paperwork for turnover
• Reading & interpreting wiring drawings and especially schematics
• Will assist craft people with necessary troubleshooting of control circuits if needed.
• Ensure timelines and safety are met.
• Hours involved: after initial 3 weeks of 60+ hours a week then will be "50+ hours a week "
• 10+ years involved with the electrical commissioning and start up activities with power plants
• SCR installation and oversight background is mandatory (Emmissions control)
• Experienced with documenting and preparing turnover paperwork
• 8+ years as the lead Electrical Commissioning Engineer
• 20+ years in heavy industrial construction and or capital projects.
Please send resumes and hourly rates to firstname.lastname@example.org
150 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.