Job Search:
 
job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> petrochem / fossil / offshore >> job board >> post


 

Commissioning Leads & Techs


Posted by: Enthalpy Energy Services, LLC <jrjbvtv@resumes1.zohorecruit.com> on December 17, 2017 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 75038

Position: Commissioning Techs – Coal Fired Power Plant

Job Description:
Enthalpy Energy Services is seeking Leads and Commissioning Technicians for a very significant and important client. The project is a coal fired power plant. – yes, they still make them – just not as often. This could be the last one the United States allows into commercial service for quite some time, if ever. Want considered? Better apply!

Candidates must have proven record of excellence in their technical field and must be ready to to support a dynamic schedule.

You must be able to follow Enthalpy’s formal commissioning program, must be able to work with the client’s permanent staff in Operations and Maintenance, OEM vendors and other contractors. You will also be required to share knowledge to mentor and train the permanent staff. Your role is to ensure that BOTH the asset and the personnel are prepared for service on day one of commercial operations.

We Are Seeking Applicants for Operations, Mechanical, Electrical, Inst & Controls Disciplines

Must have:
• Ability to commit to long term project (6-9 months)
• 8+ Years of Commissioning Experience
• 3+ Years as a Senior Level Commissioning Technician
• Coal Fired Power plant CRO on-shift power plant operations experience
• MUST Ability & Experience working with client personnel
• Ability to work in team environment
• Strong attention to detail, documentation and project experience
• Pulverized coal fired power plant commissioning experience
• FGD & AQCS commissioning experience

Desired:
Experience working in remote locations for extended periods

This is NOT an “office” position. You will be expected to work in the field in for @ 75% of the time to execute and train the staff on performing the work. The remaining 25% will be handling documentation, RFI support and other needs of the project. You will be responsible for ensuring ENTHALPY’ client receives top quality commissioning support as well as act on behalf of ENTHALPY.

• Pay: Rate is DOE.
• Mob/Demob: Yes
• Per Diem: Yes
• R&R: No

ONLY qualified and dedicated personnel will be considered. This is a truly great assignment and it is imperative that only those that are willing to stay for the duration (6-9 months) are considered. Please do not apply if you are not willing to a commit.
To apply for this position and see other exiting opportunities, go to: https://careers.enthalpy-es.com/

For information about Enthalpy Energy Services, go to www.enthalpy-es.com

We ask that you please forward this to other qualified individuals that may be interested in this opportunity.








      

308 page view(s)



Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.


[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs PetroChem / Fossil / OffShore Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.