Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2514215505
Sirius Technical Services has a local position to fill for a Project Assistant, in Blair, NE.
This is an eighteen (18) month contract position
The ideal candidate will report directly to the Project Director.
Pay: $45K yearly
Responsible for overall administration for project execution of a large investment project.
Organize project office including correspondence between project team, business line, contractors and vendors.
Support in filing and organizing project documentation. Act as project document controller.
Organize business trips for project team members. File travel expense reports and reimbursement applications.
Collect and check all man-hour records, travel expenses and other costs for project team on a monthly basis.
Organize and manage project team meetings and schedule of Project Director and Project Manager.
• High-School degree or Bachelor degree.
• Min. 5 years of experience as assistant or administrative function in a multinational company.
• Strong skills in organizing and coordinating, reliable working behavior
• Mature interpersonal skills in working with an international project team
• Effective communication skills and team player
• Familiar with standard office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Please submit detailed resume for review
(888) 443-5488 X 115
75 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.