Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Position: I&C Commissioning Lead Engineer - Water Steam Cycle and HRSG Experience (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
Length of Contract: 3 - 6 months, extensions based on performance
Start Date: January
Compensation: Commiserate with experience and will include per diem according to length of assignment and location
Shanahan Engineering is seeking out qualified I&C Commissioning Engineers with Water Steam Cycle and HRSG experience for upcoming work in the United States. Qualified candidates must have previous (AND DOCUMENTED IN THE RESUME) experience working on these portions of power plants in the past. These roles will ultimately be responsible for Unit Control Commissioning of I&C equipment. Qualified candidates MUST be able to work in the United States without Visa assistance.
• Commissioning of I&C components primarily in within Water Steam Cycle and Heat Recovery Steam Generators
• Optimization of open and closed control loops within Water Steam Cycle and Heat Recovery Steam Generators
• Coordination of I&C equipment between all components of the power plant
• Responsibility for open and closed loop controls coordinating power plant outputs
• Commissioning of the Unit Control / Unit Coordination using T3000 Control Methodology in relation to - Startup Times, Grid Coding and control circuits according to logic-diagrams for performance and start-up
• Proper handling of internal communication documentation
• Written report creation and management of reports for the Commissioning Management team
• Provide all documentation related to final acceptance of client
• Identify field changes and other problems related to various supplier scope and obtain approval of the Commissioning Management team prior to start of work
• Identify and resolving conflicts between installed and as-designed conditions
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
• Experience in execution of identical or similar commissioning (Water and HRSG Systems)
• Previous experience interpreting commissioning documentation and software products
• Previous experience commissioning and operating Water Steam Cycle equipment and HRSG's
• Knowledge and use of KKS-System Information and Standards
• In-depth knowledge of all systems of a combined cycle power plant and their interaction with each other
149 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.