Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Baton Rouge
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2514215505
Sirius Technical Services is seeking an Document Controller to work in a local plant in Baton Rouge, LA for expansion.
The ideal candidate must have 15 years experience with documentation control.
Responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Must be able to set up and maintain a document control filing system from beginning to end of project.
• Work closely with PICS in handling vendor data documents and packages.
• Receives, catalogues and stores hard copies and electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
• Allocates and controls the document numbering system for the project work.
• Works with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
• Responds in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel.
• Accurately updates information as required.
• Receive, log, and track purchase requisitions and bid packages.
• Mail documentation to vendors that are on bidders list.
• Follow up with vendors on mailed documentation, equipment due dates, bid meetings, awarding of project.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
Previous document control/secretarial experience in a petro-chemical environment.
15 plus years in document control experience.
Be able to work onsite full time which could be 40 to 60 hours a week.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please submit detailed resumes for consideration
(888) 443-5488 X 115
76 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.