Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 77505
The Mundy Companies, a leader in the industrial maintenance, services, engineering, and construction fields, is currently hiring for the following for a 4 week shutdown, working 6 x 10’s in the Pasadena/LaPorte, Texas area:
Successful candidates will have three to five years experience as a Millwright in a Petrochemical or industrial manufacturing environment. Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) is a requirement for this position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capable of troubleshooting and repairing process equipment, valves and gearboxes,
• Rebuild pumps (Centrifugal and positive Displacement).
• Capable of performing laser and/or reverse dial indicator alignment on equipment
• Reading diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
• Maintain and repair stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
• Operating hoisting and lifting devices as necessary during the repair of machinery.
• Working independently and with others to solve mechanical and technical problems.
• Working accurately with decimal/fractional dimensions, and on occasion doing basic drawings/sketches of machine parts.
• Cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machinery.
• Maintain a high degree of personal safety and environmental awareness at all times.
• Physically capable of wearing PPE, respirator, or other safety gear necessary to complete the job.
The successful candidate will maintain a high degree of personal safety and environmental awareness at all times. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing is also required.
All qualified applicants must be craft certified or, possess the ability to pass a craft test, as well as the ability to pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen and other pre-qualifications as required.
Qualified applicants may email their resumes. Applications for employment may be completed at our Pasadena Hiring Office, located at 2616 Pasadena Freeway in Pasadena, TX. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., and can be reached at 800-322-9814 or 713-472.6464.
The Mundy Companies
EOE/Drug Free Work Environment
225 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.