Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Oklahoma City
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 73117
* Efficiently and safely operate and maintain various systems including gas compression units, gas scrubbing systems, chillers, distillation columns, as well as other gas and liquid hydrocarbon processing units
* Respond to alarms and problems within the plant and take appropriate action.
* Work within the guidelines and parameters established by the Company for safety and operations. Be knowledgeable of company, state and federal regulatory requirements.
* Monitor processes with the ability to analyze conditions and make appropriate changes to process temperature, pressure, flow, quality results, among other conditions.
* Troubleshoot process and mechanical upsets
* Monitor equipment and be able to perform minor equipment repair and preventative maintenance
* Document items associated with plant facilities (operational, environmental and regulatory).
* Perform daily logs on equipment and operational changes and upsets
* Take process samples, analyze results and make appropriate process changes
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
118 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.