Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
TEiC is seeking QC Inspectors in the following states: Florida, Kentucky, Virginia, and South Carolina. Per Diem is available for position.
The Quality Control (QC) Welding Inspector reports directly to the Project Quality Manager and supports the execution of the project quality plan. The primary responsibility of the QC Welding Inspector is ensuring that all project work is completed in compliance with the companyís quality program.
- Provides daily guidance to both craft personnel and supervision to ensure compliance with TEiCís quality program, and all customer and code requirements.
- Administers weld testing for both structural steel and pressure part welders.
- Monitors erection phase of various construction activities including structural steel welding, duct repair and replacement, piping, and various boiler work for compliance with TEiC quality program.
- Conducts daily tracking of field welds and completes supportive documentation.
- Manages material receipt inspection process and releases approved materials for project utilization.
- Preferred experience in boiler construction environment.
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) certification
Candidates submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
570 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.