Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
System One is currently seeking an Electrical Commissioning Engineer on a 10 month contract position located in Phoenix, AZ.
5 x Simple Cycle (LMS100) Plant
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelors of Engineering preferred.
• 5+ years of relevant startup experience preferred.
• Project Instructions Manual, contract documents, and startup guidelines
• Division Policies
• Supervisory Skills
• Communications Skills
• Planning Skills
• Knowledge of discipline technical principles related to power plants.
• Knowledge of tools, equipment, and instruments used in performance of job duties
• Knowledge of internal engineering systems and tools
Duration: 10 months
Location: Phoenix, AZ
111 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.