Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
System One is seeking a Senior Mechanical Designer
Contract - 3/5/2018 - 06/29/2018
Must be eligible to work in the US Citizenship, Greencard or Permanent Resident
Prefer designer with past work experience at PSDF/National Carbon Capture Center and/or E&CS Mechanical Design.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Mechanical Designer for Decommissioning and Demolition of existing Gasification and Pre-combustion facility at the Pilot-scale clean coal/carbon capture research facility.
* Designer must have Senior-level experience in piping design and AutoCAD. 3-D design and AutoPlant experience preferred.
* Must be comfortable working in a Plant construction environment and capable of working independently with minimal supervision and/or within a team.
Work scope will include:
* Identify points where various developerís equipment/system can be disconnected. Mark those points in field and walk-down with construction to identify those points.
* Design and issue construction packages with tie-in and addition of lock-out/tag-out valves for clearances and isolation if piping and/or equipment has to be steam or hot Nitrogen cleaned.
* Provide support to process engineering and operation/maintenance during cleaning, demolition and disposal as needed.
49 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.