Production Engineer (6263740)
Posted by: Aerotek on February 13, 2018 at 10:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Grande Prairie
Zip or Postal Code: T8V 0V3
Searching for a highly motivated team player to fill a permanent, full time, Intermediate/Senior Production Engineer position stationed in the Grande Prairie field office.
- Provide innovative solutions to maximize existing production in the field through down-hole or facility modifications
- Minimize field costs without compromising safety, downtime or regulatory requirements
- Work with Grande Prairie management to set field targets and implement plans for production, operating expenses, safety and environment improvements
- Utilize Management of Change process in the field to support field change requests
- Work with Facilities personnel to ensure that new production is brought on in a timely manner and without any upsets to existing production
- Ensure that all regulatory compliance requirements are met
- Troubleshoot process and equipment problems that will provide long term solutions
- Monitor and implement cost reduction ideas.
- B.Sc. in Engineering; 5+ years of oil and gas experience related to Production/Operations Engineering
- Professional Engineer registered with APEGA
- Valid class 5 driver's license
- Experience with various oil and gas optimization options including pumping wells, plunger operations and gas lift
- Experience with sweet and sour oil and gas facility operations including separation, oil treating, compression and dehydration
- Strong computer skills are required with proficiency in MS Office programs, GeoScout/Accumap, PVR, Valnav, Virtuwell; and an ability to quickly learn other engineering related software applications as required
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 17 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 230 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 6 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
54 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.