Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Position: Project Manager - Power Plant
Location: Ontario, Canada
Length of Contract: 6 months+
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Shanahan Engineering are seeking out a well-qualified Project Manager to help manage a steam turbine outage and transformer replacement. The right candidate will have handled these types of projects previously and be willing to contribute to the technical leadership this type of role requires.
• Manage removal and installation of transformer - working with site personnel and subcontractors to drive successful completion of this work
• Help team plan for steam turbine outage for Fall 2018 - LP major inspection and major on the generator
• MUST have 7+ years of managing similar work specifically in a combined cycle power plant
• Steam Turbine Major Overhaul management experience - scheduling and managing
• Primavera scheduling experience big plus
97 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.