Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: San Ramon
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94583
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7195696937
Supervises a crew or multiple crews in single service line to complete jobs at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures. Sampling foreman performs waste characterization, scheduling, database management, & cleanup verification sampling and documentation in accordance with applicable federal or state regulations and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures. Enforces PSC employee policies and may remove employee from job when required. Writes performance reviews and submits to management for review and action.
• Schedules job and crews.
• Collect representative samples of hazardous and non-hazardous ground water, soil, liquid, pipeline liquid, debris and other misc. sample collection
• Thoroughly documents sample collection steps
• Completes federal Chain of Custody documentation
• Photographs sample sites
• Prepares site drawings
• Logs site activities
• Delivers samples to laboratory for analysis
• May write final reports
• Assists in preparation of work plans
• Basic math skills (volume calculations)
• Basic computer skills (MS Office)
• Operates hand auger, shovel and other tools required to obtain sample
• Drives company vehicle (Class C required)
• Customer service skills required to facilitate interfacing with client at job site and on phone
• Dispatches crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
• Develops proposals and bids
• Acts as Manager in Manager's absence when required.
• Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
• Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client's requirements.
• Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
• Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
• Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designate management.
• Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line i.e. hand auguring
• Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: TRAINING: EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS:
• Compliance with MVR policy
• Compliance with Drug policy
• Compliance with Background checking policy
• Possess BASIC Safety Council Reciprocal Card
• Possess all required I-9 documentation
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Safe Operation of all equipment and tasks that make up service line job processes
• minimum of 3years experience in environmental remediation or waste stream sampling
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to conform to work hours
• Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks in job processes
• Ability to complete all paperwork
• Communication skills, both written and oral
• Working understanding of basic environmental regulations and company work procedures
• Planning and scheduling of events and resources
• Organization & multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to anticipate and prepare for various events on own initiative
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing field conditions
• Willingness to work overtime hours as needed
• 40Hr Hazwoper (Desired)
• On Call 24/7
• Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Indoors/outdoors in various weather conditions
• Travel to job sites required using company vehicle
69 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.