Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 95219
Troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, reconditions, and services truck engine systems and components to ensure majority of trucks are in service the majority of time and to ensure compliance with all appropriate regulations and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, services, and reconditions truck engine systems and components.
• Orders required parts
• Communicates findings and recommendations to management.
• May perform trailer repairs including wheel, brakes and body.
• Responsible for all mandated Federal Highway Administration annual inspections and B.I.Tinspections (US Only)
• Assists with all yard maintenance including trailer spotting, general yard and shop cleanup as required.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
• Comply with all regulations and trucks are in service majority of time.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• 0-3 years servicing trucks .
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be competent in fuel systems, engine groups, and failure analysis Flexibility Must meet minimum company tool requirements.
• Safe Driving record and valid driver's license.
• Strong organizational, time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently, unsupervised, and be dependable.
• Ability to work overtime.
• Class A or B CDL license
• Ability to work more than 8 hours in a day 30-50% of the time or as needs arise.
51 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.