Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 74114
Civil Structural Designer
System One is seeking an experienced, senior-level Civil Structural Designer to join our team in Tulsa, OK. This is a great opportunity get involved in some interesting and challenging design projects and interact with great clients.
The Civil Structural Designer will be responsible for:
• Performing as a senior professional and as a lead designer.
• Developing detailed design documents (structural steel, concrete and Civil) and specifications for major and complex structures, systems and equipment.
• Working with clients to develop designs compatible with client requirements.
• Coordinating within the department and with the project team regarding their projects.
Civil Structural Designer qualifications:
• College or Technical Degree or Equivalent.
• Minimum of 8+ years of industry experience.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Cadworx 3D and Microsoft Office.
• Must be available for field assignments.
• Knowledge of Laser Scanning Point Clouds is a plus!
• Must be organized, self-directed, able to prioritize and multi-task, work in a team environment and take direction from others.
• Ability to provide solutions/options to complex design related issues.
• Ability to work independently on design projects as well as interface with other disciplines as needed.
Civil Structural Designer additional information:
• All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply
• Contract to direct hire position
• Local candidates strongly preferred as there is no per diem or relo assistance.
System One maintains a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
39 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.