Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Position Summary Industrial Electrical Helpers will assist in the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical wiring, conduit, equipment, and fixtures.
* 0-4 plus years of experience as an Electrical Helper/Apprentice
* Electrical Apprentice license preferred but not mandatory
* Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
* Assist in the cutting, bending and running of the conduit as specified on blueprints.
* Assist in the installation, modification, and fabrication of cable tray as necessary according to specifications.
* Assist in pulling the cable through specified pathways.
* Assist in the assembly and installation of electrical equipment.
* Assist in terminating wires and cables to electrical equipment such as but not limited to breakers, control panels, and distribution systems.
* Assist in the testing of electrical components for continuity and proper voltage readings according to specifications.
* Assist in the inspection of electrical equipment and components to identify hazards and to ensure the equipment is in good operational condition.
* Assist in the setup and maintenance of temporary power systems.
115 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.