Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Currently looking for manual machinists interested in potential spring work. If interested please send a resume to email@example.com
NES Global Talent is a leading staffing provider based in the power generation industry with over 45 offices worldwide with a focus on power generation recruitment.
Job location can vary; with work primarily being domestic but possibilities for international work
The Machinist will work with machine parts and assemblies from prints, drawings and samples using manual mills, lathes and other machines to tight tolerances.
As the Machinist, you will:
• Perform miscellaneous operations involving broad machine shop experience
• Operate different types of machine tools involving close tolerance work, intricate setups and development, dismantle, assemble, diagnose
• Correct mechanical problems on electrical and mechanical equipment such as turbines, motors, boiler feed pumps and gearboxes machine or build parts from samples or drawings
• Perform balancing of rotating equipment in hard bearing balance machines as well as field balancing
• High School diploma OR equivalent degree
• Minimum of 3 years of experience
34 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.