Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Currently looking for Bucket Techs interested in potential spring work. If interested please send a resume to email@example.com
NES Global Talent is a leading staffing provider based in the power generation industry with over 45 offices worldwide with a focus on power generation recruitment.
Job location can vary; with work primarily being domestic but possibilities for international work
Work scopes expected but not limited to;
• Blade change outs, bucket change out, compressor blade bending etc.
• Understand field procedures, the importance of using the latest version of controlled documents and the importance of reporting observed defects.
• Is aware of the various roles in a maintenance project and understands specifically the role of a bucket blade technician
• Must be available on short notice for extended travel domestically and overseas
• Must be familiar with gas and steam turbines
• Must be Able to understand and implement technical procedures
• Must have Strong computer skills
PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to climb ladders and steps
• Understands, reads and interpret technical drawings
• Experience working with hand and power tools as well as measurement tools
• High School Diploma or equivalent degree
39 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.