Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Position Summary: Must be proficient in the operation of gantry and mobile cranes in support of movement of various materials during maintenance activities.
Minimum Qualifications: Possess a valid US driver license, and passport. NCCO Certification. Minimum 4 years of operating experience.
Drug test required: Yes
Background check: Yes
Safety Orientation: Yes, completion of all required courses
• Perform daily per-use inspection of equipment being used. Verify per-use equipment inspections have been completed prior to crane operation. Participate in pre-job briefings.
• Operate crane in safe manner according to manufactures specifications and guidance of signalman in charge of lifts. Follow safe practices.
• Use and properly operate basic rigging equipment/tooling i.e. slings, chokers, cables, come-a-longs, chain falls, shackles, eye bolts, beam clamps, etc.
• Ability to climb and work from ladders and scaffolding.
• Lift a minimum of fifty pounds overhead.
• Must be qualified rigger and signalman in accordance with applicable plant procedures.
• Be qualified to perform routine equipment inspections as required by plant procedures and as specified by OSHA regulations
111 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.