Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
$50-$64/hr (1.5 for OT)
1 Year in duration
Back end fuel gas to a Sulfurization unit. ---Plant Barry Project.
Strictly contract position. Direction and supervision of unit operations during the startup phase. Support of on-the job training program for the client’s staff, including evaluation, and functional supervision/direction of the owner’s staff. Establishes of operating procedures, routines, and controls to support the startup effort. Supervises other Operations Supervisors on staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishes and implements a program of operations planning, communications, and control in order to support the startup effort.
• Assesses the capabilities of the operations staff and address any weak areas as allowed under the contract.
• Supervises client’s staff on operational activities.
• Establishes and maintains an operations log and operations instructions, ensuring activities and instructions are properly recorded and available to all concerned parties.
• Assists in startup activities planning relating to operational activities.
• Monitors and controls a shift or crew of operators for best effectiveness.
• Provides functional supervision of other operations supervisors assigned to the project.
• Provides supervision, training, development, and performance management of direct reports.
• Adheres to safety and quality standards as applicable to duties and accountabilities.
• Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
• Acts in capacity of a ''lead person.'' Does not have management responsibility for the people to whom they provide work direction. Directs client's operations staff.
10+ years experience operating similar type generating units, including 5 years of startup experience preferred. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
OSHA 10 Hour Training
174 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.