Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
• Experienced Project Manager required to manage multiple projects for the Natural Gas Business Unit.
• One project will utilize a consultant to analyze current state against requirements for implementing a Quality Management System.
• Another project is to implement additional Human Performance initiatives in order to continue the growth and maturity of Human Performance in Natural Gas Operations.
• Other projects may be required throughout the year.
• Project Manager will manage consultants, coordinate with subject matter experts, report out to management, collaborate with change managers and trainers and will be expected to manage project scope, schedule and budget according to department standards.
• Minimum of 9 years of project management experience.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university. Proficient in project management principles. Preferred Qualifications: Masters - business (MBA),
• Project management, or equivalent.
• Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications; or Professional Engineer License.
• Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
• Experience in utility industry, knowledge in construction management.
• The Project Manager II may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
40 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.